Sunday 27 October 2013

New Change

Throughout my life, I wanted to do something good for society. It was really difficult to do anything like that in school. My school did not have any type of program or anything else that would give me this gratification for helping people aside from other students. In 7 weeks of uni, I already have done more for society in university than I have done in school. Teaching the learners has been a great experience and I find enjoyment and happiness whenever I have class with the learners. It's a small break just to help other people and have fun with them. I did not know them in the start but we have learned stuff about each other and we have become a group that talk to each other. I am really thankful for Language Bridges for picking me to part of this wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment