Thursday 18 April 2013

LBP Experience



I would firstly like to show my gratitude to the team of LBP for giving all of us CMU students this chance to contribute to the society.

In the first week of the program, me and my team members spent time to get to know the students and about their background. The main thing the students were looking to achieve through this program was to develop their communication skills, because according to the students they don’t get enough chance to use English during their day to day activities. For them the chance to come here and communicate in English was seen a great opportunity.

Throughout the rest of the weeks, our team developed several different activates which allowed them to achieve this goal.

During the last class, we requested the students to tell us what they gained from LBP and whether they enjoyed, and the responses we received were very positive. They said to us that they had a good time and they are happy to have had such a chance to learn English, which would help them ahead in their life.


 
<Practicing the song for the graduation>

This experience was me was really remarkable. It may have been a very small contribution to the society but it surely did give me a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction, and I am glad that I participated in this program.



Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment